CHICKEN RED PEPPER AND MANGE TOUT STIR FRY WITH PINEAPPLE
100g Goldfish Brand Hot and Spicy Curry Sauce
1 red pepper
120g fresh pineapple
2 chicken breasts
1 tbsp. groundnut oil
100g mange tout
Basmati rice, to serve
1. Start by dicing the pepper and the pineapple. Then cut the chicken into medium-
2. Add the groundnut oil to a wok and heat over a medium to high heat. Stir fry the chicken for two minutes before adding the red pepper, pineapple and mange tout. Continue to stir fry for a further two minutes.
3. Combine the Goldfish Brand Hot and Spicy Curry Sauce in a small saucepan along with 300ml of water and cook over a medium heat until it begins to thicken.
4. Pour the sauce over the stir fried chicken and vegetables and stir to combine.
5. Serve with steamed basmati rice.